Monday, December 27, 2010

Long time no see or write

I made it home for Christmas. It was great to be with the family again even if I did take naps while I was there. We came back to the apartment on Sunday night. Today we had our 1st ITA after my hospital stay of 13 days or so, can't really remember exactly how many. I went in to the hospital because my sugars were out of control and my pain in my back was also sever. After many test and MRI's they found the problem with my back which was doing a nerve block. So I had another back surgery and they fixed another break. They changed my insulin and got the sugars under control. While I was in surgery Julie came to the hospital to rescue me and take me home! This is when I got to go home for Christmas.
Now back to the ITA appointment today. The doctor said things were looking good and I did not have to have any extra potassium and magnesium hung, they did have to do one bag of fluids. Rebecca and Daniel are just getting in to town tonight so it will be great to see them. Rebecca is going to be my new caregiver and is going to help me in the recovery process of getting my strength back and learning to walk with out help. Now I am off to get ready for bed, sorry I could not write more sooner.

1 Comments:

At 5:28 AM , Blogger aspireone said...

hello

I hope that you feel better now Iam also very sleeping on day and on the nigt I can not sleep My name is aija gullman, age 49 and my hair is red,too.I like eating,cooking, drinking and cruising to Tallin and Stockholm. I live in finland on army area and now is some aeroplanes flying on the sky,on the window I see beautifull lake calling Luonetjärvi,my husband is working in Jyväskylä city civil on the army,I am working in my kitchen and by tv in my home,now I send you sunshine for the Skandinavia
aija

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home