Monday, November 08, 2010

The routine keeps going

Mon. - Well it has been a week since I wrote anything...sorry. We are now into the routine and sometimes it seems like there is nothing new to report or if I say what is really going on I am whining. There are always side effects and they change from day to day and the goal is to control them. Everything seems to effect the next thing. Yesterday I slept most of the day. It was a cold rainy day which I am sure helped make me tired.
Wed. - Today was better. I got some pain medication for my back and that has helped greatly! Plus I only needed 2 bags of magnesium and no potassium today. Had an X-ray of my spine today because they think I may have a compression fraction. These medicines drain the body of many things and also can make the bones more fragile. They ask every time about falling for internal bleeding and fractures. I also was way to high on one of the new medicines so they decreased the dose by 200. We shall see what Fri. brings.
As I tell myself to do Keep my eyes on the finish line, when I think I can't take any more look up and the coach will be right there encouraging me and telling me that with him I can finish the race and do it with grace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home