Friday, October 29, 2010

Trick or Treat

I look forward to Fri. because it normally means a weekend without having to go see Dr.s. Sorry Dr.s but after a while visiting with you is sometimes depressing. Take today for example. I woke up not feeling well but then I am on day +21 after transplant so do not expect to feel great yet. I get to ITA and you tell me I am running a fever and my magnesium, potassium, albumin, are all running low. In fact, so low you are amazed that I am not having seizures or serious heart trouble. Oh, I think and finally say is that why my heart is having pain and racing....yes. So I get in at 8 and after 3 bags of magnesium and 2 potassium and seeing the Dr. and getting labs done I leave at 1:00. Not the longest day but a crummy day. Came home and slept till 5. This being Halloween weekend is this the "Trick or Treat?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home