Wednesday, September 22, 2010

One long night


Tonight has been long and somewhat hard. Not for me to much but for Georgia. Her second litter was born...Birth order Black female, Cow looking female, White/Tan female, Black with 4 white paws and white tip tail female, solid black twin girls (they shared a sac and were born on top of each other)and last but not least a black and white male. A total of 7 puppies. First puppy born at 10:05pm and the last one was born 4:45 am. At least we think it is the last...she keeps surprising us.

1 Comments:

At 10:40 AM , Blogger Carla said...

Woohoo... I was beginning to wonder about the puppies. I love the "little cow"! What kind of pups are they? (I might would like to bring one home :D) I hope your taking care of yourself... don't over dooooo! yeah... right. ;) Imagine twins... that must have been tough on mama...I hope she's done :)

take care Lisa.
Carla

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home