Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Another day in ITA

Today is Wed, and it is a beautiful clear day outside. Woke up feeling pretty good this morning all ready for Stanford today. It is going to be a long day here. Magnesium is so low they are giving me three bags IV, Potassium 1 bag IV and some fluids as well. Most of my other numbers are looking pretty good. Getting use to the fluctuation that happens with each test. Need to keep the focus on the future and not just day to day.
I almost feel like I am in Kindergarten again. They come around with a cart and give juice and graham crackers. Warm blankets to snuggle in for nap time. Right now there is a guitarist who is playing soft soothing music as well. I think they are trying to make us feel spoiled. The only thing I know for sure is that it is making me very sleepy so......snooze, snooze.

1 Comments:

At 11:37 AM , Anonymous Ines said...

Hahaha. I pray your time is just the least amount of stress and blessed with joyous thoughts, knowing all is well with your loved ones and you are in His hands. Thank you, Lord! Love you, Ines

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home