Wednesday, March 09, 2005

March where??

Well March is just marching along. Swim meets, birthdays, bible studies, awanas, school, meeting with teachers, life....it doesn't wait till I catch up. March did not have a good start for me...I was so sick and my heart was acting up so bad. I am not sure of the cause but after living on nitro...for several days, I decided it was time to call the doctor. Wed. night our bible study group came and at the end when we share prayer request, Bonnie just looked at me and asked what was wrong...I shared....the whole group got up and layed hands on me and prayed. Now, to be honest this is not something I am comfortable with, but I was so sick I didn't care. I have always been able to believe that prayer is great and good for others but........ No great miracle happened right away, went to bed, couldn't sleep and God told me Trust Me. So I say in my mind, alright I am so tired, if this is real, I really need to sleep. I remember nothing till the next am. Now for most of you, you need to understand it has been months since I have slept through the night. I awoke with no pain, discomfort, and tons of energy. What is neat is that I have been pain free and with tons of energy since then. I have also slept through the night since then. God does answer prayers.....even for me. For the last month I have had to nap twice a day to get through the day....now I can keep a better eye on my charges....sorry guys.
So now we are anticipating spring break.....Julie gets to come home for Easter....My other two will have to find someone else to play Easter bunny. Tomorrow is Daniels birthday and for a present he gets to start his Drivers Ed class......scary!! Need to go and put in the chicken enchiladas for dinner...make some rice....and a veggie. So March can just march on...someday I will catch up....till then who cares?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home