Tuesday, December 07, 2004

New Technology and new methods are great until they break down and the user can use them no more. Such is the case with computers. Mine is finally working again and at home in it's cozy little spot. Of course, since this user did not grow up with computers, and has no basic understanding of them, I am dependent of outside fix it help. So now everyone can become bored with my family Christmas update. In just a few short days my kids are home from college...Larry will be home from China....I will need to be cooking big, big meals again......yippee! This is one of my favorite times of year since our family gets back together after many separations and has a chance to catch up on all that has been happening. So life will be full or preparations.....making of Christmas treats, wrapping of the presents, arranging of the beds, .......and so forth. Well, I will make this a short blog, just getting back into the habit. Hope this finds the readers happy, joyful, and looking forward to this wonderful Christmas season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home