Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Another day of recuperation....lest it be said by anyone...recuperation and recovery is hard work. I know I should love the ability to just say "I can't do that!" but problem is I have been a Mom for way to long to be able to idly sit by and see stuff needing to be done and not jumping in and getting the task out of the way. Today there is teaching school, watching Andrew, preparing silly hats for Awana's, learning the verses, oh yes, Scott drops by with 25 fish (ling cod) to be cleaned and put up for winters use since fishing season is about over....
With all that done and children and husband gone for Tues. night at church (dinner and awanas) what shall I do with my time. Since I smell like the fish I have just vacuum packed for the freezer I think I will start with a warm nice shower with no interruptions! Oh can that be??
The weather here has turned to the cold damp days and so the "heater" is officially on. Even Dad is running around with a coat on. He is busy doing his favorite thing.....reorganizing and building...The last few bays are getting walls, drywall, electric outlets and upgrades, maybe even a bathroom installed....oh how happy he is. He is even looking into getting a warehouse type building over where you pull into our gate....where the old greenhouses were...to move Tony and Symphony into.....we shall see.
Need to close and get clean. Miss you kids a lot.....Hope you are all doing better..in classes, health, friends, and general socialization stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home