Sunday, September 19, 2004

Well, tomorrow is the big day. Up early with nothing to eat...not even a little choc. or a diet soda. What does a woman have to put up with now days? Anyways, this will be the first surgery I have ever had that requires both a spinal block and general as well. The 1st spinal I had 18 years ago I swore I would never do again...but just 4 years later and that one went OK. They keep telling me that medicine has changed since then and it isn't the same...Let's hope not. For some reason I am not to sleepy tonight yet I am exhausted. Oh well, sleep will come. I will be off the blog scene for a while (about 5 days at least) so will miss you all but know that God is taking care of each of us.
Love MoM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home