Tuesday, August 31, 2004

This week has brought change into our lives. Larry is up in La Honda now talking to the guys about another way to run the company.....one where not so much of Larry to run it is required. Should give him more at home..working the other business...taking care of family.....computer time. We will see how it goes over the next few months. Pray that the guys can make a go of the challenge and opportunity just given them...and that Larry can be happy letting go of a lifetime of hard work.....I have an all clear from most of my doctors to have the surgery needed on Sept. 20 so plans are a foot.
Rachel and Jon have driven to TX, visited their grandma, made it to school, bought books, made class changes, met roommates, seen old friends, gone to the first day of class, (enough to make me tired)....and even had their first SAGA meals. It is hard to believe that books cost as much as they do....have they made that many discoveries in math and English since I was in school for the cost to have gone up that much?? Oh well, we wont even go to how much tuition has gone up...
Well the needs of the family are not getting met while I blog....so duty calls. Math sheets to grade, lunch to fix, English and history....Hey, I thought I was done with school when I graduated yet I am still doing school and starting over again this year in K. Like I have said before learning never stops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home