Tuesday, August 17, 2004

My first Post

Learning.....It never stops. No matter how old you get someone comes up with something new and improved and definitely something you don't know how to do so, you learn.....
Take blogging - The old fashion way was to write in a diary. Of course, one used to keep their diary to themselves and kill their little brother when he read it to his friends. Now we post it on the web for anyone (who has the technical skills) to read. Go figure.
When the kids were in high school I learned how to use a computer. Off to college I learned to IM. Now as they leave for another year I will learn to blog. Since some of you know Rachel and how much she loves to talk and share all her thoughts with others you will soon see where she developed the habit from. I can guarantee it is not from her father. As I procrastinate making dinner by blogging (recognize the trait) I have found another fun way to put off the inevitable. But alas, nine children are starting to ask for food along with a hungry man so I must be off for today. Not bad for the first post? Hopefully not the last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home