Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Another day in the life of MoM

Another night has passed and most of today. Taken the van to the shop, Rebecca out to breakfast, home to teach math and other various school, made a batch of plum jelly, cooked a turkey and had hot turkey sandwiches for lunch. Next it is off to the chiropractor with Rachel, take Roger to recycle his cans, grocery shop for the picnic tonight, then home and off to the beach to have dinner with our small group..It will be fun to get together and find out what each of us has done over the summer. Think I will take chicken/apple sausage to the picnic with buns, ketchup, maybe some spinach dip with French bread......Of course juice to drink and chairs to sit in. Just thought, I realized that Rebecca is off to swimming practice then to water polo practice...So she wont be there for most of it. Now that everyone is getting older it is a little harder to plan.
Had to go rescue Lizzie...The iguana...Her cage reached 120 degrees...Heat lamp off and lots of water sprayed and she is happy once again.
I used to think that life would be boring by the time I came this close to 50 but I don't have time to be bored. Of course., I knew I wanted lots of kids but would never have guessed that I would have 10. Life is full of wonderful twist and turns....It pay to remain flexible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home