Sunday, August 22, 2004

STRESS?!?!?!?

Stress... I think this word is over rated with most people. What is just normal for some would totally stress out others. Stress can only be viewed in the light of what is normal or out of the ordinary. Like the stress test in the hospital.....The thing that causes the most stress is fear of falling off the treadmill while it continues on without me. Sure the walking eventually takes it toll but there is no relief like the off button and feeling successful that I stayed on the machine and didn't look like a fool by falling off. The nasty IV that exploded in my hand and stung really bad along with bruising, swelling and general hurting will be daily reminders of this wonderful adventure for several days to come.
Oh well, as long as I passed the test. Who cares if I had style, grace, and looked beautiful at the end?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home