Thursday, August 26, 2004

Mixed Emotions

Today is Rebecca's 17th birthday. This makes me very, very happy. Today Rachel and Jon leave and this makes me cry. Emotions can change so quickly.... Even though I am sad that the kids are leaving I am so happy that they are off for another adventure which will help them grow up and learn to lean of the Lord. I know they are excited to see old friends, change their routine of living, and be more on their own. Yet they will miss home cooking, family, and their soft beds. One day the pull of someone special will out weigh the benefits of living at home and another period of our lives will begin. At least for now it is just school --- and some friends. Jonathan called and said he left his blankets and pillow at home...Cost to much to ship so I hope he finds a nice new one. Becca's birthday cake was awesome... little swimmers in a pool....check out the Gullman web site to see it. When I leave Julie and Rebecca in charge great things are created. Saw Dr. Kaiser today.... says my heart is great..... no problems..... cleared for surgery.... and no return appointments.... only if I need to see him if a problem comes up. YEAH!!! Still have to take all those nasty pills due to the stent but now I can be worry free about my heart. We stayed up to 11:30 talking to Grandmom and Aunt El about MSB and how to solve some problems. Will be interesting to see how Larry and the Lord work out the details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home