Friday, September 24, 2004

Update on MoM....

This is not Lisa. This is Rachel, her daughter. My dad does not do the whole blogging thing, and the comments were that people wanted an update.
This is what I got from calling home yesterday.
My mom is doing alright. She got out of the hospital after only two days. Her arm swelled up from the wonderful IVs they gave her. She has not been able to move about much, but has more mobility then a large rock. (that is my analogy, if you have a better one, use it). She is tired a lot, and her sugars are really low. All in all, I think she is doing wonderful and I am glad she is starting to recover.
I love you MoM. I look forward to when you are posting instead of me, as everyone will agree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home