Friday, October 01, 2004

Oct. 1st has come and gone. Fall is here and I am not real sure where summer went to...If anyone out there knows where any extra summer days went to, let me know. Although, I do enjoy the cooler mornings...foggy days (coastal),.....and who am I kiddin???? It's cold and wet here in the winter...it only rains in the winter.....kids are inside more....and the heating bill goes up. There are no color changes in CA unless you count the one summer = brown, winter = green. No great fall leaf colors and gentle changes of weather. But when the sun shines there could be no greater place than the beach.........
Rachel has been in the hospital for several days with a few doctors trying to find out what is causing the stomach pain and irritation.....so far they just have confirmed after a few nasty test, that she has a raw irritated stomach with some bowel inflammation and infection....no cause found yet. Her one question is "What can I do to keep it from hurting like it has??? Let's see what the doc. orders.....
I am now up and active most of the day. Still tired by night (who wouldn't be with 6 active kids at home) and still a little discomfort but am free of the need of pain killers. I am amazed at how touchy I am.....it is so easy to irritate me.....Found out from the doc. when I went this week that I gave them a scare during the operation....stopped breathing...glad they didn't tell me while I was in the hospital...might have scared me. Larry had gone home during part of the 3 1/2 hour surgery so they never told him either. What one does not know......when one is asleep.
Need to go and eat a yummy supper made by Daniel. Chicken and rice and swiss chard from the garden.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home