Friday, January 21, 2005

Another year has passed

Another year has passed. Many things have happened this year to prove that God is faithful and merciful to me. Guess the first one is that I am still alive and feeling pretty good to boot. The second being that my family is all doing well and handling lifes challenges as they arise. Third is that my silly little dog is still with us even after visiting doggie jail for running away....with the help of some unknown person who let her out of my car.
Birthday started off with creamed chipped beef over biscuits...followed by playing Parchesse...followed by lunch, pumpkin upside down cake, and presents. Then out to the backyard to trim trees, dead bamboo, move a tree. Next we headed to the bowling alley, and then home to go out to dinner(David was here when we got home). We ate at a really nice Italian restaurant, but some of the food was iffy. But they sang Happy Birthday to me in Italian and gave me a tierra to wear and free champane geletto (Italian ice) so it was well worth it. After that it was home and to bed...remember I am getting older.
So another year has started....time to discover more about life, try some new things, and most of all just wake up and get out of bed and see what each new day brings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home