Sunday, October 02, 2005

Six....

The little one on the lower diving board is Andrew this summer. He is just learning to swim and has no fear of water. The kid on the high dive is Robert his older brother...it seems a lack of fear or sense runs deep within the family. A sense of adventure and love of danger is also strong.
Andrew turned six this last week. He made the statement "Now that I am six I am old enough to know how to behave and obey" We shall see....... So far, his desire far out ways his ability. We watched Apple Dumpling Gang for his birthday movie. This next week we celebrate Larry's B'day. (Just a reminder to any older kids who are reading this!)
The MSB office where David (my eldest) will be working now has a drop ceiling with lights and carpet comes Tues. When David and company come??? So I have now made Home Depot my home away from home. I even rented their truck to bring home drywall recently.
I also made a purchase of some red tailed black sharks for the tank. I didn't realize they are jumpers so was startled when the splashing started. Lucky, the tank is covered so they shouldn't escape. I also bought some neon fish to go in the tank with two new plants.
Well, with all this water around...I need to go get in my water bed. I keep trying to catch up on beauty sleep...but so far it is still a dream to look forward to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home