Sunday, September 04, 2005

Time flies when you are busy..... which seems to be the case around here. Kids are off to college, two kids and hubby started college classes here, school for everyone else, home bible study should begin soon, Awana's, swimming practice, and fair is in one week as well. Now the list starts of things forgotten at home and all the things I need to send the kids in their first box...reg. for car with sticker, mail, pills, recipe box, ..... and the list goes on. It has been an interesting summer.....God has had his hand in all of it....and once again he has proven to be faithful, kind, and loving. Always meeting the needs as they arrive - not before nor after letting one drown in the problems. So as I go and rest my head on my pillow, I give thanks to the one who has kept me, loved me, and most of all held me close to him through these last months. It is also great to know that he has my future months in his hands also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home