Monday, October 17, 2005

MoM was gone, But now she's back

Tis Mon. night and all is well.
This weekend went really swell.
The family lived one weekend long
Much work was done while I was gone.
The kids had much to tattle on
But not to much was really wrong.
Stories to tell about their Dad
Trying to see if MoM gets mad.
The bikes were ridden off to church
The dishes even were not shurked.
All were fed, three times a day
There was even some time to play.
But alas, the call went out to soon
MoM comes home today at noon.
So with my Thanks to one and all
The ladies and I had a ball.
We talked and ate most of the day
We shared, we hugged, and then we prayed.
God's presence and his love was felt
As we sat, and stood, and knelt.
I know it is hard when I go away
But when I'm back, what a happy day.
Thanks for letting me get away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home