Monday, May 23, 2005

Boys??

We have arrived home after a short weekend at the beach. Yes, just two exits away from our home we went camping at the local SeaCliff Beach. While putting things away from our trip so far from home, Andrew yells across the parking lot "Are bees nice Mom?" To which I reply "Not really, they sting. Why?" "Cause I have one on a leaf I am carrying." says Andrew. I simply tell him to put it down and stop messing with it. Just minutes later comes the following conversation. Mom do bees swim? No, Why? Cause my bee is trying to do the breast stoke like Rebecca. I march over to see this great feat and look at a bee in the process of drowing, kicking frantically. No Andrew, the bee is not swimming it is drowning. So he proceeds to tell his slightly older brother. Robert, bees are not nice so you need to get it out of the water. Upon which I pronouce it dead and tell them both to leave it alone and get back to the work of helping us get cleaned up. Reluctantly they comply.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home