Saturday, September 30, 2006

One of those silly test

I have not done one of these before...I always thought they were silly and could never understand or be real.....well, if you know me......

You scored as A coloring book


Children love you--and so do many adults. They find you approachable, simple and friendly, all of which perfectly describe you. Instead of throwing big words around, you communicate in the international language of pictures. In order to be as open as possible, you present yourself simply, allowing those around you to customize you to their liking. Sometimes this results in you turning into a primitive masterpiece, and other times you resemble a schizophrenic's daydream. So long as the one talking to you understands you, you're happy. Zen and the art of crayon-sharpening.

A coloring book 82%
Poetry 57%
The back of a froot loops box 50%
A college textbook 46%
A paperback romance novel 43%
A classic novel 36%
An electronics user's manual 29%


I am actually surprised that I even had a score in the electronics manual...some of Larry must be rubbing off on me after 27 plus years..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home