Sunday, September 24, 2006

My first chat room

Today was the first time I was ever in a chat room. It was so much fun talking to all the kids at the same time. Sometimes it got confusing because their typing has improved and is fast so everyone talked at the same time...but it is like that at home too. Even Daniel was reading over my shoulder so I had 3 kids at LETU and 1 kid at APU and 1 kid at home all involved. Boy has college and conversation come a long way since I was in college. Of course it wasn't that long ago...(right Mom).
This next Tues. is Andrews 7th birthday. The kid is growing up, way to fast, yet not fast enough at times. He has made major changes since 18 months.....takes time to reminisce. Farm class on Tues. for the 3 older and Thur. afternoon for Andrew also begin this week. We start back to swim practice....lets see, oh yes we also have the dentist appointment for all. Thank heavens since Robert seems to have another tooth/gum infection....that kid.
Daniel has his first really big paper in Eng. due on Tues. and he seems to have writers block....he always seems to have writers block. He did get a B on his first paper so when he gets started it doesn't come out all bad. Of course there is also Algebra/Trig/Calculus homework due along with Physics. One busy boy this semester - if he survives this semester...real college should seem like a breeze....maybe.
Well it is late and I twisted my knee getting out of the hot tub so I need to go and ice it....such a klutz am I. Goodnight to all......Have a great week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home