Thursday, September 28, 2006

Alas, more time has passed and many things have been accomplished. Yet, the list grows longer as each new day breaks. Then I am reminded by the Lord....the list will not last...I can die with a long list and it will not make any eternal difference but, it I die without doing things with and for people then I will have lived a life in vain. Many things on my list are for people; laundry, meals, shopping, cleaning, etc...so I will continue to check off needed things on my list. I can not abandon all and play with no consequences....such is life.
Older kids all seem to be in a place where the Lord wants them. It is hard to believe that this year I have two graduating from college...one graduating from HS and still have a K-1 in the mix.
It has turned cold and damp today so we shall have broc. soup and grilled cheese for lunch...an easy fix and family favorite. Andrew had lots of fun on his birthday. He turned 7 Tues. and got a new bike from his older brothers and sisters and us. He had strawberry cake and "banilla ice tream"....Sometimes I think it would be nice to be young again...until I teach school.....then I am glad that I get to choose which school work we do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home