Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Look who is getting married!


Rachel is visiting with Jared's family in Guatemala. They had this picture taken to celebrate their engagement. Out of the 22 or so I thought this was the best. It seems like only a few years ago...I held Rachel in my arms as a baby...and now she is getting married. I guess all Moms go through these feelings as they see their children grow up. It is so weird to be excited, nervous, full of anticipation, and close to tears, but immensely happy all at the same time. I look forward to seeing how God works in their lives, drawing them close to him and each other....wishing them a long life together.
Also, there is all the wedding plans.......oh WOW! Congratulations you two!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home