Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Going to a wedding......

Only a few more days to go and I will be off to Texas. That is if the airlines lets me on. I am sure that they will. Almost everything seems to be done...or at least all the things that count. We picked up the wedding dress, an evening dress (for the new husbands graduation dinner), shoes, ordered flowers....and you who are married know of the list. I am sure we will forget something but that will just give her stories to tell later. They still have to figure out where to put their heads until married housing becomes available...more great stories. As well as they all need to study, write papers, pass finals...just those little things to get out of the way.
The good news is that I am getting a puppy! We are picking it up after the wedding near Atlanta GA. So I loose a daughter but gain a puppy....or was that gain a son and a puppy???
Supper is on....and I didn't have to cook it or plan it. A friend brought it by and all we have to do is eat it....Another huge blessing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home