Monday, February 20, 2006

David's b'day

Today is a great day. David my oldest just turned 24 and my gift to him was a hit. I bought him a tower for his cat to climb and play on. Jissy (she is a reformed ferrel cat, thus the name that fit the attitude) loves it as well. We had hamburgers, sauted mushrooms and onions, curly fries, and cheesecake. From a small boy he has always wanted hamburgers for his birthday...makes it easy for me to fulfill his b'day wish.
I also received a call from my best friend who became a Grandmom today. Her daughter gave her a bouncy baby boy at 5:00. Bradon Paul Larson..I am excited for them both. It seems a great day to have a boy child. At least he will always have a holiday for his birthday with the greatest....Presidents day.
My mom is here for an extended visit....going well so far. If we can keep her from getting the cough flu that we all have had....it would be great. At 80 getting sick is no fun.
Daniel and Rebecca are adjusting to their college classes. Some are much harder than they anticipated but I am confident they will both succeed.
Our 27th anniversary is Fri. How time flies. At least part of the time...it also seems to drag. It is amazing when we sat at the table and discovered that Larry was as old as David is today the year that David was born.....give one something to think about.
Well it is now time to close for the day. The sun has gone to bed....actually everyone in the house except for Daniel has gone to bed. Night - Night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home